- On the photos Teo and Michael with:
- Pascal Bernabe /-330m./ on Open Circuit , World record till 2005 – 2014
- Ahmend Gabr /-332.5m./ on OC current WR
- Erik Brown – TDI Instructor trainer OC and CCR /rebreathers/, caves.
Technical diving is not for everyone, but that does not mean you can not try. We learned from the best, systematise, increase and develop our skills and knowledge …. actually we never stop do it! In the last 16 years we achieve great experience during the meetings with the lead divers of our time, endless courses, seminars and publications from leading global organizations for technical diving – PADI, TDI, GUE, as well as others : IANTD, BSAC, CMAS, also world leaders in diving equipment manufacturers URSUIT, BTS, OMS, DUI, HALCYON, DIVE SYSTEM and others.
- Nuno Gomesh /-318m./ on OC World Record 2004 – 2005. Current Cave WR /-282.6m./ from 1996
- Teo with Roman Vorobeev/RU/ and Daniel Krilov/BG/ after his final deco dive at 45m. for certification Tec45
- Krzysztof Starnawski /-283m. / 2011- 2014 CCR World Record
Therefore, we offer one of the most modern and demanding training systems for technical diving in the industry, based on the DIR principles and philosophy. This system are used by the lead technical diving teams in the world, works perfectly and gives excellent results: there is no incident during training and diving in the range of 1 to 120 meters – which is possible in our area. Our clients: divers, instructors and owners of diving clubs around the world, are increasing year after year.
Also renting, consulting and selling of one of the best proven /during professional use/ diving equipment, , as well blending and analyzing all technical gasses.
All clubs are welcome to use our base!